Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or Promotion materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information, Promoter: Burton’s Biscuits Ltd, Charter Court, 74-78 Victoria Street, St Alban’s, Herts, AL1 3XH.
- This Promotion is open to mainland UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Island and Republic of Ireland (ROI) residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, BBC Studios Distribution Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary as described below, please retain packaging and proof of purchase (except in Northern Ireland, see clause 9 below).
- Internet access required.
- Main Promotion Period: The main promotion opens at 09.00 UK time on 01.03.21 and closes at 23:59 (UK time) on 31.05.21.
- UK & CI Wrap-Up Promotion Period: The wrap-up promotion opens at 00.01 (UK time) on 01.06.21 and closes at 23:59 (UK time) on 31.07.21.
- One entry per person per day. One entry per Qualifying Purchase. Max of one of each type of prize per person.
- UK & CI residents: purchase a promotional pack of Wagon Wheels Original 6 pack or Wagon Wheels Jammie 6 pack (“Qualifying Purchase”). Before the end of the Main Promotion Period access the website [www.stigonwheels.com] and follow instructions to submit your name, email address and telephone number, together with a valid batch code (a 4-digit code found on the red Best Before panel of the Qualifying Purchase) from the Qualifying Purchase to find out instantly if, and what, you have won. NI residents, see clause 9. Entry to the Wrap Up Promotion is via the same process, except that entry should be completed during the Wrap Up Promotion Period, and the winners will be notified within 5 (five) working days of the end of the Wrap Up Promotion Period.
- ROI residents: Make a Qualifying Purchase during the Main Promotion Period and access the website [www.stigonwheels.com] and follow instructions to submit your name, email address and telephone number together with a valid batch code (a 4-digit code found on the red Best Before panel of the Qualifying Purchase) from the Qualifying Purchase. Complete the skill-challenge correctly. The entrants who, at the end of the Promotion Period, have completed the skill-challenge correctly in the shortest amount of time will win.
- NI residents: To enter the prize Promotion, please send your full name, email address and NI postal address in a correctly stamped envelope to: Wagon Wheels Competition, Element London Ltd, 5 Morie Street, London SW18 1SL to arrive no later than 14.06.21. Only one entry per correctly stamped envelope. Illegible entries, lost or delayed entries, bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted. NI addresses may be verified. Entrants will then be emailed a batch code for them to enter on the website following the process set out in clause 7. Maximum 5 NPN entries per person across the duration of the Promotion.
- All entrants: Except those entering via the NI no purchase necessary route, please retain promotional packaging and proof of purchase dated within the promotional period for each individual entry, as they will be required for verification in the event of a win. Please note proofs of purchase must pre-date the entry.
- The entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or email accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- UK & CI Prizes: Online instant win prizes: there are 107 prizes to be won instantly during the Main Promotion Period:
- 27 x Top Gear Track Experiences.
- 80 x Top Gear Magazine subscriptions (6 issues).
- UK & CI Wrap Up Promotion Period:
- 10 x Top Gear Magazine subscriptions (6 issues)
- Any unclaimed prizes from the Main Promotion Period.
- ROI element of skill prizes: there are 13 prizes to be won during the main promotional period.
- 3 x Top Gear Track Experiences.
- 10 x Top Gear Magazine subscriptions (6 issues).
- Further prize details and terms and conditions:
- Top Gear Track Experience: - All winners must be available to attend the track day on 21.08.21 Dunsfold Aerodrome in Surrey, England. No transport, accommodation or subsistence is included in the prize. All winners must have a full valid manual driving licence with not more than 6 penalty points (as at the 21.08.21) and have never received a driving ban. All winners must weigh no more than 115kg and be between 5ft and 6ft4in tall. No alternatives will be offered and if winners are unable to attend the track day the winner forfeits their prize. If travelling from outside of the UK, it is the responsibility of the winners to ensure that they have a valid passport and VISA. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that they arrive at the location at the time notified to them. Winners must send a copy of their driving license before attendance of the event. Winners are entitled to bring one  guest. Please note, winners guest is in the capacity of an observer only, and there is limited access to view the circuit, their full names and contact details must be provided beforehand.
- Top Gear Magazine subscription consists of six  issues: allow  days for processing before receipt of first issue. Subscription delivery must be to a valid a UK, CI or ROI address and shall be subject to the following terms and conditions https://www.buysubscriptions.com/our-services/terms-and-conditions
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- UK & CI Main Promotion Period Winner Selection and Notification: 107 winning moments (date, hours, minutes, seconds) (“Winning Moments”), equal to one per prize, have been randomly pre-selected through the Promotion Period via a computer algorithm. The first entrant that enters on or after one of these winning moments will win a Prize. If no entry is received between one winning moment and the next, the prize from that winning moment will be rolled over into the next winning moment and be available to be won then. Winners will be notified instantly if they are a winner on screen and what prize they have won and will be sent a text message detailing how to claim their prize. Winners will be required to respond to the Promoter with proof of purchase and confirmation of eligibility within 14 days of initial contact. For verification of all prize claims during the Main Promotional Period, entrants should retain promotional packaging and receipt as proof of purchase for each entry they have made and to show the batch code corresponding to the batch code entry. In the event that a winner does not provide the required details to the satisfaction of the Promoter within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. The prize will be re-allocated to the Wrap Up Draw.
- UK & CI Wrap-Up Promotion Period Winner Selection and Notification: Any unclaimed prizes from the Main Promotion Period together with 10 x Top Gear magazine subscriptions (six issues) prizes will be awarded through a prize draw from all entries received during the Wrap-Up Promotion Period. Winners will be contacted by email within 5 working days of the end date of the and advised of their win and detailing how to claim their prize. Winners will be required to respond to the Promoter with proof of purchase and confirmation of eligibility within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not provide the required details to the satisfaction of the Promoter within 14 days, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the Promoter shall not be obliged to allocate that prize but may withdraw it from the promotion and use it as it sees fit.
- ROI Winner Selection and Notification: Within 5 working days of the end of the Main Promotion Period the Promoter will determine the thirteen entrants who have completed the skill-challenge correctly in the shortest amount of time will win (the “ROI Winners”). The ROI Winners with the three fastest times (and completing the skill-challenge correctly) will win the three Top Gear Track Experiences, with the remaining 10 ROI Winners receiving the Top Gear Magazine subscriptions. In the event of multiple entrants scoring the same, the earliest submitted entry will be the winner. In the event that no entrants complete the skill-challenge correctly, the winners who are closest to the correct answer will win. In the event of multiple entrants missing the correct answer by the same amount, then the entrants who submitted their answer fastest will win. Winners will be contacted by email within 5 working days of the date of winner confirmation and advised of their win. Winners will be required to provide proof of purchase. In the event that a winner does not provide the required details within 14 days, the Promoter shall not be obliged to allocate that prize but may withdraw it from the promotion and use it as it sees fit.
- BBC and Top Gear (word marks and logos) are trade marks of the British Broadcasting Corporation and are used under license. BBC logo © BBC 1996. Top Gear logo ©BBC 2005. Licensed by BBC Studios Distribution Limited.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, gifted or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winners including but not limited to asking for address and proof of ID and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the Promotion or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all Promotion matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A list of major prize winners’ surnames and their counties will be available by emailing email@example.com with “Wagon Wheels winners” to arrive between 15 September 2021 and 31 January 2022. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- Winners may be requested to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion (if requested). The Promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of prizes, including the delay or amend of winning moments, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion, the prizes (including the date and/or location of the Top Gear Track Experience ) or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice to the entrants.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and BBC Studios Distribution Limited will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Motorsport is a dangerous activity and is undertaken by the winners at their own risk. The winner will also be required to sign a waiver on arrival, a copy of which is available on request by emailing email@example.com. Failure or refusal to sign the waiver will prevent winners being allowed to partake in on track activities.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever, including illness or quarantine. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- In the event outside the promoters control, the third party providing prize fulfilment cannot fulfil the prizes due to acts of god, pandemic, epidemic, government action, government legislation changes or otherwise, the promoter will offer an alternative prize or date for the track day of its own choosing.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Promotion parties assume any responsibility or liability for: -
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants’ computers or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
How to enter:
Winner Selection, Notification and Claim
Promoter: Burton’s Biscuits Ltd, Charter Court, 74-78 Victoria Street, St Alban’s, Herts, AL1 3XH